Select your route
|TIME TABLE ITINERARIES AND TRAIN FARES|
|From Cuzco to Machu Picchu||From Machu Picchu to Sacred Valley|
|From Machu Picchu to Cuzco||From Cuzco to Puno (Lake Titicaca)|
|From Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu||From Puno (Lake Titicaca) to Cuzco|
You have to be at the train station half an hour before departure, bring your passports and 2 copies of the e-tickets that we must send you (one is for the counter and the other one is your boarding pass) show your passports and board the train.
The transfer from Cuzco to Ollantaytambo station (Sacred Valley) is by yourself, you can arrange a taxi at your hotel, the price could be aprox: US$ 30.00. Sacred valley is one hour from Cuzco. For return from Sacred valley to Cuzco you can take a bus at the train station.
Baggage permitted in the Machu Picchu coach is maximum 5 Kg.
- Recommended bookings have to be made at least 20 days in advance
- Clients will not be granted train transportation if physical state or health is not compatible with the trip.
- Weather conditions, strikes, natural disasters and/or mechanical failures, can cause delays and/or cancelation re-schedule itineraries. The operator has no obligation and is not responsible beyond the Operators control.
- Passengers can only board the train showing the original train ticket or e-ticket and passports
- Tickets are not refundable
- Any cancelation made by passenger within 30 days before the journey, must be subject to a penalty of the total amount paid.
- Passengers who don't send cancelation or don't check in the date of their journey must loose their tickets.
- Change of dates can be made maximum 24 hours before the journey, but it has to be made directly by the passenger, showing their original document and the train ticket. The new date is subject to availability of the following 7 days . The penalty is 10% of the total price and has to be paid directly to PeruRail office in Cuzco city (this receipt has to be shown with the ticket when boarding. Tickets can be change only once.