The Amazon Rainforest Lodge on the slow moving Momon River, which is a tributary of the Nanay River which leads into the mighty Amazon. The journey from the port of the city of
Iquitos is just 45 minutes on our own
We offer the following services:
- Our own bus and speedboat to take tourists to the lodge.
- Private English speaking guide with each group.
- 14 large comfortable bungalows with private bathrooms.
- All bungalows interconnected by wooden covered walkways.
- Restaurant with fresh typical food prepared 3 times a day.
- Large bar with local drinks, fresh fruit juices and soft drinks.
- Large swimming pool with seats and bar for refreshments.
- Tall three-level lookout tower with wonderful view.
- Hammocks placed around the area (pool, tower, rooms).
- Mini-Zoo with monkeys, parrots, macaws and other animals.
- Three indigenous tribes in the area (Yaguas, Jibaros, Boras)
- Trekking through the rainforest to observe the fauna and flora.
- Canoeing and fishing on the river in one of six canoes.
- Nighttime boat ride upriver to hear the nocturnal sounds.
- Visit of local shaman and Ayahuasca Ceremony (optional)
Come and join us for an unforgettable trip to the Amazon rainforest! We look forward to hearing from you.
See our special programs:
VISA Special Offers
Valid only when paid for with a Visa card