Experience the magic and charm of the Imperial City of Cusco, the center of
cultural fusion of the Incas and the Spanish cultures.
Visit impressive ruins by day, then dance until dawn in the most diverse
Enjoy the amazing view that surrounds the city, a traditional town with
ancient architecture and colonial monuments.
The highly valued handicrafts include also amazing silver jewelry and alpaca
Everything is within steps of our cozy hotel located just half block away
from Main Square. The 24 cozy rooms are equipped with cable TV, individually
controlled heating units, direct dial telephone for domestic and international
calls, hair dryers, safe deposit box, 220 watts power supply.
The hotel facilities include business center with Internet access, restaurant
and bar, room service, laundry service, luggage storage, medical assistance,
smoke detector, public telephone booth, truism assistance and currency exchange.
Stay with us and enjoy pleasant Peruvian hospitality.
- Number of floors: 2, and the suite is located at our penthouse.
- Tourism assistance, trains, flights, and transfer confirmation
- Gift shop
- Business center with Internet connection
- Room service (from 05:00 to 22:00 hrs)
- Medical Assistance on site
Inkafé Cafe & Bar
Our rooftop restaurant and bar, located at 4th floor, offers a sorted
breakfast and modern Andean cuisine for lunch and dinner, and an excellent view
of the Main Square of Cuzco City, the "Plaza de Armas"
Guest Room Features:
- Newly renovated rooms.
- All with one or two doubles beds.
- Private bathrooms.
- Wall to wall carpeting.
- Beautiful views of the city and surroundings mountains.
- Rooms available equipped for disabled guest.
- 53 Rooms (8 singles, 39 doubles, 3 triples, 2 quadruples, 1 suite).
Our expert and knowledgeable staff offers guided city tours and soft adventure activities in the
Sacred Valley of the
Incas, such as whitewater rafting, hiking, nature walks, mountain biking and hot air ballooning.
Member of Sonesta Peru with hotels
in Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley of the Incas, Arequipa and Puno.
Rates valid only for foreigner tourist. Includes the breakfast.