A national tradition, turned into People’s pride
Departures: Tuesday to Sunday
Duration: 5 ½ hours.
Pick up hour: 09:00 am
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro or Lima historic center.
- Our excursion begins with a panoramic view of the “Pucllana Pyramid”
built in IV th century a.d., and considered as a “sacred village” by the
- We will then have a guided tour through the splendid and vast
archeological site of the Pachacamac Oracle, also known as the temple of the
deity. The old Andean civilizations believed Pachacamac was the creator of
- The citadel comprises temples, pyramids and palaces, such as the “Temple
of the Sun”, the “Temple of Pachacamac”, the “Acllahuasi” or “Palace of the
Virgins” of the Sun, amongst others. The whole area was considered holy and
part of the mystical axis of the world.
- Transfer to the typical “Casa Hacienda Los Ficus” (Peruvian Hacienda
House), located in the valley of Lurin. In its beautiful gardens, a Peruvian
Horsewoman “Amazona” will introduce you to the world of the Peruvian Paso
Horse, narrating the story of this noble animal.
- Our exhibition includes elegant “chalanes” (Peruvian horse riders)
riding beautiful horses. The breeding and grazing, together with the contact
with nature will make your visit unforgettable. If you choose you can ride a
Peruvian paso horse, known to be the smoothest riding horse in the world.
- Our tour includes a countryside lunch or dinner, consisting of a welcome
Pisco Sour, a salad bar, an excellent main course, a dessert and a glass of