THREE BORDERS PERU / COLOMBIA / BRASIL - IQUITOS – SANTA ROSA
Stridden rivers: Amazon, Tahuayo, Itaya
Let's embark onto the M/F Selva Viva and set sail to discover
the mythical Amazon River! The excessive size of the largest river in the world,
the incredible animals and vegetal biodiversity of the tropical rainforest, but
also the encounters with the natives, their way of living between tradition and
modernism… It's a new world that you are going to experience! From Iquitos and
up to the oriental Peruvian boarders, a legendary itinerary cruise on waters
full of history. The ideal journey if you want to go to Brazil (Manaus or Belem
by boat) or to Colombia (Bogota by plane).
DAY 1: ... (LIMA) /
IQUITOS / M/F SELVA VIVA CRUISE (L)
- Reception at the airport no later than 10 AM and transfer onto the
- Beginning of the cruise sailing down the Amazon River.
- Lunch on board on the sundeck to make the most of the beautiful
landscapes then hike in the forest to meet various monkeys and birds
colonizing the place.
- Return on the boat and continuation of the navigation down to the Napo
- Excursion with the adjoining boat in order to appreciate closely the
pink and grey dolphins' flurry of activity and various birds' songs.
- Dinner and night in a wild site.
Amazon River / pevas / M/F SELVA VIVA CRUISE
- Breakfast on board and continuation of the cruise sailing down the
- Excursion with the adjoining boat in one of the river's affluent, to
discover the local flora and fauna.
- Return to the boat for lunch, and continuation of the navigation down to
- Visit of the village and of the studio of the famous Amazonian painter,
Grippa. Back to the boat and beginning of the afternoon's navigation.
- Dinner and night on board, in an isolated site.
DAY 3: CABALLO COCHA / M/F SELVA VIVA CRUISE (B-L-D)
- Breakfast on board and continuation of the cruise down to a Bora or
- Visit of the village with the inhabitants, discovery of their way of
living between tradition and modernism and also of their handcrafts.
- Visit of fields, particularly (manioc, bananas and medicinal plants),
and explanation of the agricultural methods.
- Return to the boat, lunch on the sundeck, rerun of the navigation down
to the old missionary village named Caballo Cocha.
- Visit of the village and then excursion with the adjoining boat to
observe caimans at nightfall.
- Dinner and night on board in a wild site.
DAY 4: SANTA ROSA / TABATINGA OR LETICIA (B)
- Departure in the early morning and breakfast during the navigation.
- Arrival in Santa Rosa previous around 10 AM.
- Our courier will help you with your customs' procedure to cross the
border on the Brazilian side ion Tabatinga, or on the Colombian side in
- The departure of M/V Selva is guaranteed with minimum 4 passengers. Just
in case there have less than 4 passengers travelling the price will be
- Cancellations will be subject to a 50% price penalty.
- This cruise can be adapted traveling from Iquitos to Nauta or Nauta to