paradise preserved by nature, with one of the largest concentration of marine
fauna and flora in the world in their natural habitat. We overfly the enigmatic
Nazca Lines mysterious
traces stretching across the sand for 350 km2., representing a diversity of
images of animals and plants, such as the Spider, the Monkey, the Dog, etc.
Full Day - Daily departures
Itinerary (Private Service):
- 04:15 am. Pick up your hotel, its exit from
private car, 3 hours drive South Pan-American Highway.
- 08:00 am. Visit Ballestas Islands, A motorized boat will take you to the Ballestas Islands, On the way back there will be an opportunity to see the
"Candelabro", or Chandelier, a giant figure marked in the sand in the style
of the Nazca lines.
- After 2 hours we will return to Paracas harbor.
- 11:00 am. Transfer to airport of
Pisco take the overflight to the
enigmatic Lines of The Pampa de Nazca allows to see the geometrical
anthropomorphically and humanoid marking. Are to remark The Monkey, The Spider
and others, of sizes that arrange from 15 to 250 meters, each one with of 30
cm, it’s the largest astronomic calendar in the world.
- Approximately 1:30 hours flight.
- Return to Lima, arrival approximated to the 18:00 pm.