DAY 1: LIMA /
- Bus transfer Lima to Ica
- You will be driven 325 Km. (202 miles) south along the Pan-American
highway from Lima to Ica, through arid desert and lush coastal oasis.
- Upon arrival to Ica, assistance at the hotel and transfer to Nazca.
- In the afternoon, tour to Cantalloc Aqueducts,
Paredones (and old Administrative Inca Centre) and flight over the
mysterious Nazca Lines.
- Return to Ica.
- Overnight in Ica in selected hotel
DAY 2: ICA / PARACAS /
BALLESTAS ISLANDS / RETURN TO LIMA (B)
- Bus transfer Ica - Paracas
- A 60 Km. (37 miles) drive north to Paracas for an excursion by boat to
the Ballestas Islands to view thousands of birds, sea lions and fur seals in
their natural surroundings. The famous candlestick design, a Nazca
civilization figure etched on the desert face, can also be seen from the
- In the afternoon, relaxing return to Lima by bus.
- End of our services