This Expedition concentrates on Peru's highlights: This comprehensive 7 days
tour gives you an unforgettable introduction to the Sacred Valley, Cuzco, and
the World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu. Colonial and Inca empires are combined,
in each place there is a unique culture and people .You can take this as a
regular tour departing daily.
Day 1: .... / Lima
- Upon your arrival into Lima our staff will meet and transfer you to the
Day 2: Lima / Cuzco (B)
- Upon your arrival into Cuzco our staff will meet and transfer you to the
- After your arrival to the hotel you can enjoy a cup of mate de coca to
assist in the acclimation
- In the afternoon our staff will meet you and transfer you by bus for a
City Tour of Cusco. This tour include: The
of Cuzco and
Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park - La
Cathedral, Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay, Qenqo, Puca Pucara.
- We return to the hotel
Day 3: Cuzco /
Sacred Valley of the Incas / Cuzco (B-L)
- After your breakfast our staff will meet and transfer you in the morning.
into the Sacred Valley of the Incas until the town of Pisac and proceed to the
Ancient Pisac Market
- After that you will proceed to have a lunch at the local hacienda in the
- Afterwards continue to Ollantaytambo
- Return to Cuzco
Day 4: Cuzco / Machu Picchu
- The New 7 Wonders of the World
- After your breakfast at the hotel in the early in the morning you will
board the train to Machu Picchu you will arrive into the final stop at Aguas
- Here we board the tourist bus and proceed up a incredible winding road to
the fabled of Machu Picchu.
- Upon your arrival our guide will explain the history and the myths that
surround this archaeological wonder
- Afterward transfer by bus to return to Aguas Calientes
- Here you will have overnight to enjoy the town at night.
Day 5: Machu Picchu / Cuzco (B-L)
- Breakfast at the hotel, and you can enjoy a relaxing bath at Hot Spring or
just walk around the town.
- After that you will have lunch that we will provide you.
- In the afternoon you board the train for your return to Cuzco.
- After your arrival to the train station in Cuzco our staff will meet and
transfer you to the hotel.
Day 6: Cuzco (B-D)
- Leisurely day with plenty of opportunity for shopping free day.
- At night you will enjoy a dinner show at the restaurant that provides our
Day 7: Cuzco / ..... (Lima) (B)
- Today our staff will meet and transfer you to the airport for your
departing flight to Lima and flight home.