Koricancha - Cuzco
DAY 1: ... (LIMA) /
- You are met at Cuzco Airport and immediately transferred to your hotel in the ancient Inca Royal City of
- You have the morning free to get acclimatized to the altitude.
- In the afternoon you will take a guided tour to Historical
Center of the City of Cuzco visiting the main square, the Cuzco
Cathedral, the Temple of the
Koricancha, a temple of colonial architecture constructed over an Inca temple.
- Then you will visit an Archaeological Park
of Sacsayhuaman where you will find the extraordinary ruins of
Sacsayhuaman, Kencco, Puca
Pucara and Tambomachay.
- Then you will return to your hotel.
- Hotel accommodation.
DAY 2: CUZCO / MACHU
PICCHU / CUZCO (B-L)
- After breakfast, you are transferred to the train station to for a 3 hour and a half train
journey to see famous "Lost City of the Incas," Machu Picchu.
- You arrive to Machu Picchu Town train stations where you will board a bus that will take you to the ruins.
- You have a guided tour, then lunch in Machu Picchu Town (Aguas Calientes).
- In the afternoon, you will return to Cuzco by train and transfer to your hotel.
- Hotel accommodation
DAY 3: CUZCO / .... (LIMA) (B)
- Breakfast, then you are transferred to Cuzco Airport.
Minimum 2 passengers
Hotels in Cusco