Minimum 2 passengers
DAY 1: ..... / CUZCO
- You are met at Cuzco Airport and immediately transferred to your hotel in the ancient Inca Royal City of
- You have the morning free to get acclimatized to the altitude.
- In the afternoon you will take a guided tour to Historical
Center of Cuzco City (World Heritage Site by UNESCO), visiting the
main square, the
Cuzco Cathedral, the Temple of the Koricancha
(Coricancha), a temple of colonial architecture constructed over an Inca temple.
- Then you will visit an Archaeological Park
where you will find the extraordinary Inca places as
Kencco (Qenko), Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
- Then you will return to your hotel.
DAY 2: CUZCO / SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
- After breakfast, you will begin your whole day trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas in Urubamba visiting the
Indian Trading and Handicraft Market of Pisac.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Afternoon, you will visit the ancient Inca Fortress of
- Transfer to your hotel in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
DAY 3: SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS / MACHU PICCHU -
The New 7 Wonders of the World (B-L)
- After a hearty breakfast, you are transferred to the Ollantaytambo train station to for the train journey to see famous "Lost City of the Incas,"
the Historical Sanctuary of Machu Picchu (World Heritage Site by
- You arrive at Machu Picchu Town train station where you will board a bus that will take you to the ruins.
- You have a guided tour, then lunch.
- In the afternoon accommodation at your hotel in
Machu Picchu Town.
DAY 4: MACHU PICCHU / CUZCO (B)
- After breakfast you have a free morning to continue to see the Historical
Sanctuary of Machu Picchu by your own, and get those last photos of one of the world's most photogenic spots.
- In the afternoon, you return to Cuzco by train, where upon arrival you are transferred to your hotel.
- Hotel accommodation.
DAY 5: CUZCO / ........ (B)
- Transfer to Cuzco Airport.
- End of our services
Important: These rates aren't valid for May 1, Inti Raymi Feast (June 24),
National Holidays (July 28), Christmas