Departure: From Monday to Saturday
Duration: From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Pick up: From Hotels in Miraflores and San isisdro
• Visit a local market where you will taste and appreciate the local products.
• Chinatown to feel the mixture of the Peruvian and Chinese cultures.
• Historic Downtown of Lima (Unesco site) to observe its main monuments and architecture.
• Visit an awarded chef to have the best ceviche in Lima. He will teach you how to do it. Lunch.
• Visit the best handicraft shops in Barranco, the bohemian district in Lima.
• Visit a local restaurant to taste the traditional Peruvian dessert picarones made of squash and sweet potatoe.
On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28th and 29th, December 24, 25th and 31st) there is an additional cost of 50%. Some of the sites may be closed.